Honestly, if there is any place to keep you motivated about saving and investing your money it’s to listen to rap music and fellow rappers. Here are some of the best money quotes by rappers to keep you motivated in achieving financial freedom.
23 Money Quotes by Rappers to Keep You Motivated
I’ve been a fan of hip-hop and rap music for quite some time. Generally speaking, I’m a huge music fan. There’s nothing better than working through a large document or finding new investments while listening to music.
I’m a bit old school when it comes to rap music. I love all the legends in the game like Eminem, Biggie, Tupac, Lil Wayne, Nas and so many more.
There is nothing more synonymous with money than rap music. Maybe Tony Montana is more synonymous? I learned some great money management tips from watching the movie Scarface. These are some of the best tools to manage your money.
There are some great categories of some of the best rappers of all-time including:
- Lil Wayne Quotes
- Nas Quotes
- Eminem Quotes
- Jay Z Quotes
- Notorious B.I.G. Quotes
And so much more… Why don’t we just get into our favorite rap quotes about money?
Top Quotes from Rappers about Money
Most of these rappers also make money doing illegal side hustles. I take these money quotes directly from rappers songs or from their interviews. Here is a list of the top quotes about money from rappers.
1. “Money on My Mind, Money is All I Think Of” – Lil Wayne
If you aren’t always thinking about money, you might be missing out. You don’t need to be too obsessive over money, but as long as you think about it often you will do great.
2. “I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell, I am a hustler baby, I’ll sell water to a well” – Jay Z
Jay Z mentions in this quote that he hustles. I think everyone should have a side hustle. Hustle hard. Don’t stop and never sell yourself short. You can sell your services to anyone.
3. “Damn right I like the life I live because I went from negative to positive.” – Notorious B.I.G.
This is one of the most epic rap quotes of all time. Sadly, it’s far too relatable for our community today. Due to student loans, people are constantly trying to build a net worth from negative to positive. Without financial advice, some people are unable to get out of the negative.
You will definitely like the life you live when you go from negative to positive.
4. “Money is My Bitch” – Nas
Whoa, it’s an aggressive statement on face value. However, it actually is a pretty powerful one. Never let money rule you.
5. “I Get Money” – 50 Cent
Who doesn’t like getting money? This is a great quote from rapper 50 Cent because it is so simple. Stay motivated and just get money.
6. “Money and power don’t change you, they just further expose your true self.” – Jay Z
Money + Power shouldn’t equal a different you. The truth can come out in a person that realizes both. Never change who you are and stay humble.
7. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” – Eminem
This is the way to go. I think every professional athlete and actor should approach money this way. You simply can’t expect to live a life of success all the time. You need to prepare yourself for every failure or every downside scenario. Save more than you make. Invest early. Live life.
8. “I want the finer things in my life, so I hustle.” – 50 Cent
There’s nothing wrong with treating yourself. Especially if you side hustle hard and earn big passive income.
9. “Even the sun goes down, heroes eventually die/Horoscopes often lie, and sometimes ‘y’/Nothin’ is for sure, nothin’ is for certain, nothin’ lasts forever” – Outkast
This is one rap quote that resonates with me way too much. Nothing will last forever in terms of money. At the same time, nothing lasts forever in life. Enjoy the present. You never know what you have left in life before it’s all gone. Have fun, travel and live happily. Those are my core philosophies.
10. “Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty.” – Biggie Smalls
We’ve all had some struggles in life before. Even your best days were disappointments, but as long as you work hard to achieve financial success, your bad days will taste as sweet as your good days when you were struggling. Stay focused.
11. “I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated. I’m not trying to make people think I’m in here faking it, but my whole life is going to be about saving somebody.” – Tupac
Live like it’s your last life ever. Because it is.
12. “You’ve got to always go back in time if you want to move forward.” – Snoop Dogg
You never have to reinvent the wheel to have success. Just follow a proven plan that fits your style the best.
13. “I can give a damn bout your car, but then I would be/If it was considered a classic before the drastic change/In production when cars were metail instead of plastic/Value, is what I’m talking bout, take two of these and walk it out” – Andre 3000
Value all the way. Keeping up with the Jones’ who needs that? I want value all day long. I love buying things for $0.20 on the dollar. I like it even more with investing.
14. Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen. It teaches you what you should have done next time.”- Snoop Dogg
I have and will always continue to learn more from my money failures than my money successes. I created a blog to help every single one of you learn more about how to manage your money and improve your lifestyle.
15. “A normal life is boring.” – Eminem
A normal life can be very boring working a 9-5 every single day. What if you could live where you want? What if you could work when you want? That wouldn’t be so boring after all.
16. “If it ain’t making me money, making me better or making me happy… ain’t making time for it.” – 50 Cent
Side Hustles, Learning and Happiness. What’s better than that? Focus on things that achieve all three of these. This is one of the best rap money quotes out there since it hits on all of the important parts of life. Focus on all three of these and you will live a great life.
17. “Get rich or die tryin.” – 50 Cent
Are you going to give it your all to achieve financial freedom? There’s definitely a fine line between getting rich and enjoying life. The one constant is that you should try as hard as possible as long as your alive. Go out and give it your all.
18. “Mo Money Mo Problems.” – The Notorious B.I.G.
Mo money does mean mo problems. Those are usually good problems to have. These problems can be awkward ones although. People will typically come out of the woodwork to ask you for money if they know that you have it. Stay under the radar and never display your wealth too outspokenly.
Unless you like problems.
19. “When the ideas are coming, I don’t stop until the ideas stop because that train doesn’t come along all the time.” – Dr. Dre
This is a fantastic one for money. Your options to make money are endless, which is why I truly believe in making money online. Here are 23+ online jobs that can help you make money fast. If you have an idea, write it down. Keep the ideas flowing for making money and creating opportunities.
20. “Doing it your own way, not having to go exactly by the book to be successful.” – Ice Cube
Who says you have to follow the crowd with money making ideas? You can literally follow your passion. The money will come later. Do something that you want to do and you will be successful.
I’m a firm believer that whatever you do you can eventually make great money from it. You just need to do it well up front.
21. “A goal is just a dream with a deadline.” – Drake
A goal is dream with a timeline set to it. Do you need to always have a deadline? Choose wisely.
22. “Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.” – Drake
Stop loving material objects. Love people. Things just get you by and have limited use. Unless they help you achieve further success.
23. “Life can always change, you have to adjust.” – Drake
Your money never goes up in a straight line. You will have battles through the end of time. It’s what you do to adjust along the way that proves your successes. There are times where you think you are rich but you need to always have a chip on your shoulder.
Conclusion on the Best Rapper Quotes about Money
What’s not to love about rap money quotes? These can be a great way to stay motivated and have a different perspective on money, side hustling and achieve financial success. I love following millionaires in their money hacks to achieve financial success.
I hope some of these money quotes by rappers will help you stay motivated in achieving financial success. Why not print a few of your favorites out and put them at your desk or home? If you look at a quote every single day it will have a compounding impact on your mindset.
These rapper quotes about money are a great way to learn more about the finer things in life. Be appreciative about what you have today.
Rappers usually come from the bottom and achieve ultimate success. They are some of the best people to learn from.
What are some of your favorite money quotes by rappers? I’d love to hear them in the quotes below.
- Quotes about Financial Freedom
- Top Financial Planning Quotes to Keep You Inspired
- Best Retirement Quotes of All-Time
- How to Use a 401(k) Optimizer to Save on Retirement Fees
- TradingView Review: Learn to Chart Like a Pro
Millionaire Mob is an early retirement blog focused on passive income, personal finance, dividend growth investing and travel hacking. With both a million rewards points and a million dollar net worth you can live a happier lifestyle.
Subscribe to the Millionaire Mob early retirement blog newsletter to find the best travel tips, dividend growth stocks, passive income ideas and more. Achieve the financially free lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
Join our community of over 3,000 mobsters seeking financial freedom. What are you waiting for?