Can you make money online with surveys? We evaluate Survey Junkie as an online money making opportunity.
Survey Junkie: Can You Make Money Fast With It?
I’m on a pursuit to find ways to increase my cash flow tracking from other sources. I track my various income sources with Personal Capital for free. I love seeing my cash flow increase. It’s even better when I can recycle that cash flow into new investments and make my money grow quicker, faster.
My 10-year plan calls for significant increases in income, so I have to get to work.
Surveys have been long pursued by companies as a way to get smarter about their potential companies. Let’s be honest. Companies love data. Surveys are an old-school way of data collection.
Actually, surveys are a lot more transparent and they at least give you consent before filling them out. In today’s age, we are all walking surveys in a way through our mobile devices and data collection.
If companies are going to collect your data, why not get paid for it?
Thanks to the latest technological advancements, making money online has never been easier. One of the best ways to make money online is by taking a survey.
Survey Junkie is one among the numerous survey sites available online today where you can make fast cash.
Survey Junkie is an excellent way to get paid for giving your opinion or answering questions regarding a product or a service you’ve used. The suggestions and the views that you give help those companies improve or deliver better products and services to satisfy their customers.
With Survey Junkie, you get paid for surveys that you complete every time you do it.
Survey Junkie is a legit way to earn cash for people of all ages. It’s one of the best ways for teenagers to make money online. Here is a list of other online jobs for teens.
So, is Survey Junkie site legit?
Just like with any other product or service, customer reviews can tell you a lot about the survey sites. So, one ideal way to find out if the Survey Junkie is legit is by reading Survey Junkie reviews.
A majority of people who have used the site before as a means to earn income have expressed their opinions and experiences with it. Therefore, if you read those online reviews, it can help you make an informed decision.
It is vital to avoid the survey sites that ask for money for you to get paid to do surveys.
Most scams ask people to spend money to get paid. If you find a survey site is asking you for money to make money, that’s a sure red flag. Don’t fall for the trap to pay anyone any money to get paid for surveys.
In this Survey Junkie review, we will explore more about the site and how you can make fast cash with it. We will look at a little background information, how it works, how much you can get paid for surveys as well as its pros and cons.
How Survey Junkie Works
Having been established in 2001, Survey Junkie is one of the oldest and most renowned survey sites out there. According to the about us page of Survey Junkie, it has an online community with over 3 million members. The site gives people a chance to give their opinions or to make suggestions about specific brands’ products and services.
According to Survey Junkie, you get a chance to become an influencer. It is only eligible for people who live in the United States, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada, or in Australia.
It is effortless to get started with Survey Junkie. You first must create a profile with your details so that you will be able to receive the survey that matches your profile.
Some of the personal information that you require to add include your gender, relationship status, income, demographic details, personal interests, and health habits and more.
Survey Junkie gives you a chance to take the surveys on any device, anywhere and at any time. You earn virtual points for joining and completing each survey successfully which you can then redeem later for cash usually sent to you via Paypal, Amazon Giftcards or eGiftcards options.
How to Earn with Survey Junkie
Generally, there are two ways to earn through Survey Junkie which include earning rewards for taking surveys and earning commissions for making referrals:
How to Earn from Taking Surveys
Can you make a living by taking surveys? A lot of people ask this question. Taking surveys is a perfect way to earn an extra income. You may not make a fortune from surveys, but you can get some loose change in your pocket to supplement your income.
In particular, Survey Junkie rewards people in points which can then be converted into cash. Its payment is estimated to be around $10 for 1000 points earned. Its minimum payout is also $10.
In Survey Junkie, the payout for each survey you take is different. Albeit a little payout, Survey Junkie is one of the best paying survey sites you’ll find out there at par.
Numerous factors can help determine how much you get paid to complete the surveys. The payout depends on how long it will take for you to complete it. Its duration, of course, depends on how long the survey is or the number of questions that you need to answer. The longer surveys are thus paid more than the shorter ones.
Another factor that determines how much money you can make is the number of surveys that you will get invited to complete. Each user qualifies for different surveys depending on their profile. On average, you can get asked to do surveys 2-3 times a week. You will have to visit Survey Junkie website or receive a link through email to access the surveys.
How to Earn with the Referral Program
Another way to make more money with Survey Junkie is by joining the Survey Junkies referral program. Joining the affiliate program is straightforward. If you want to participate you need to sign up, and then advertise it to other people and you’ll earn commissions for successful referrals.
It is one of the best ways to earn commissions while helping other people earn rewards for taking paid surveys in Survey Junkie site. The app lets you receive the data that you can act on via real-time reporting. It enables you to monitor how your campaigns are performing and generate real-time reports.
Pros and Cons of Survey Junkie
Let’s look at some of the advantages and the disadvantages of Survey Junkie:
Pros of Survey Junkie
- Survey Junkie is free, and the interface is clean and easy to navigate. It is straightforward, and anyone with no technological know-how can be able to join them without encountering any technical issues.
- In comparisons to other survey sites, Survey Junkie has a very low minimum payout threshold. You only need to accumulate $10 in your account, and then you are free to withdraw.
- Another advantage of Survey Junkie is that it offers you several ways to withdraw your cash. You can not only withdraw via eGiftcards and Amazon Giftcards but also via Paypal. Paypal is one of the best ways to get access to money earned online. You won’t have to go out and cash a check. You will have money in your account instantly.
- The site notifies you of a new survey that is available via email.
- Survey Junkie customer support is reliable, and the site has an extensive FAQs.
Cons of Survey Junkie
- One major disadvantage of Survey Junkie is that you must be in specific countries to participate in it. Survey Junkie is only fit for people who live in the United States, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia. If you are not in any of these countries, then you cannot join Survey Junkie.
- Sometimes it can take longer to get your money deposited into your account. There have been complaints from users who encountered issues when making their payout.
- You may not get qualified for some surveys which mean no income.
- Another disadvantage is the frustrating invites to surveys that you don’t meet the requirements for. After you answer some of the questions asked and you’re probably halfway through, you receive the frustrating message that you don’t qualify for the survey. Sometimes, you may get disqualified after you answer some few basic questions and thus you get nothing for it. The site should find a way to match the user profile from their side to avoid such scenarios.
- Some questions included in some surveys are redundant.
Conclusion on Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is a legit online surveys site that gives you a chance to earn money online. Making money online is pretty easy nowadays. However, you must prioritize which opportunities can make you the most money for your time. Making money online is a lot different than passive income.
With passive income, you can create an income stream that requires little maintenance and ongoing time. However, online money opportunities like Survey Junkie can take some precious time away from your day. Evaluate the risk/reward for your time to ensure you are spending it wisely.
I hope this Survey Junkie review is helpful to you and you can now make an informed decision. Are you going to try Survey Junkie? Please let us know in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.
Related Making Money Online Resources
Use the resources about how to invest your money to start making money work for you:
- Financing options for starting an online business
- 23+ online jobs that you can work from anywhere
- Best freelance websites for beginners
Subscribe to the Millionaire Mob early retirement blog newsletter to find the best travel hacking tips, dividend growth investing, passive income ideas and more. Achieve the financially free lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
Join our community of over 3,000 mobsters seeking financial freedom. What are you waiting for?