We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you are not learning more than 4 hours per week you are simply missing out. I’m always looking to learn from the best and the brightest that is when I developed the Blogger Interview Series. I thought I would interview several important personal finance bloggers that have had an impact on my personal finance goals. Here are our money blogger interviews.
“Go to bed smarter than you woke up”
Blogger Interviews: Q&A Discussions With Top Money Bloggers
Each one of these experts have varying opinions on personal finances. One thing I can tell you, however, is that they are committed to improving each and every day. They have found a number of successes through trial and error as well as staying disciplined in their strategy.
Why I Launched Our Blogger Interview Series
Personal finance and money is different between everyone. My views may not be the same as others. However, one thing we all share in common as money and personal finance bloggers is how we can all improve our financial future while helping others.
With our blogger interviews, you will see a number of different key themes that are instilled at Millionaire Mob. However, at the same time you will see a number of unique attributes that will give you a different perspective on money.
My philosophies on money include the following:
- I don’t like debt… but I don’t hate it.
- Any money that I save or invest is solely focused on making the best return possible. Increase your net worth.
- Work hard, but enjoy the present.
- Money + Travel = Freedom
Why Finance Blogging
I started a financial freedom and early retirement blog to help others learn from my key successes as well as my mistakes. You learn the most from your mistakes and it is very important to pass those along to others. I’m passionate about blogging and so are my guest money bloggers.
I believe that everyone in the world should have a blog. Why? Well, a few reasons:
- You already document much of your life through social media.
- A blog can boost your productivity, way of thinking and it is one of the best ways to learn.
- Your blog can open the doors to new career paths, relationships and more.
- Starting a blog is easier and cheaper than ever before.
Starting a blog is your opportunity to create something from a blank canvas. These finance bloggers created outstanding messages and strategies that have been very effective. I hope these interviews will help you with your personal finance goals as much as they have had an impact on mine.
List of Blogger Interviews with Top Finance Bloggers
Our money blogger interviews were so much fun and exciting. All of these bloggers have been very successful and are very passionate about money, life, financial freedom and side hustles. Thus, our blog interview questions featured a number of different topics including financial freedom, side hustles, real estate, debt and more.
Each interview question has some overlap because it allows for us to see the different point of view from each successful money bloggers point of view. I think you will be intrigued by these top financial bloggers responses.
Below is a link to each of our blogger interview series guests.
- Interview with Fiery Millennials: Millennial focused blog insights on financial independence, personal finance and passive income.
- Interview with The White Coat Investor: Personal finance blog for physicians to help achieve financial success, discipline as a contrast to Wall Street. This was one of my favorite interviews.
- Personal Finance Interview with Well Kept Wallet: Personal finance blog that will give you financial wisdom for life. Compound interest is your friend. Take advantage of it early and often.
- Personal Finance Interview with Money Journey Today: Personal finance blog about spending less and saving more! Find out what you can do to improve your budget.
- Personal Finance Interview with Defeating Normal: Personal finance blog to help you “defeat normal.” We will hit on a number of topics including debt reduction, passive income, personal finance influences and more.
- Personal Finance Interview with Fiscally Sound: Anthony was a former mortgage lender, now focusing on personal finance tips and advice. We covered off on a number of topics including debt reduction, passive income, personal finance influences and more.
- Money Blogger Interview Series with MoneyMiniBlog: Kalen Bruce is a money blogger focused on helping you repay debt and improve productivity. I loved this interview since it helped me understand his perspective on how to improve efficiency. With personal finance, that is so important as you want to focus on the high-value items that will increase your net worth.
- Interview with Vital Dollar: Building Websites as a Side Hustle: Marc of Vital Dollar is a successful online entrepreneur that has sold a number of different online businesses. We explore what it takes to build wealth by creating online businesses. This was one of my favorite interviews yet.
- Guest Interview with Defeating Normal
- Build Wealth Slowly: An Interview with Spills Spot
Other Money Resources on Millionaire Mob
I want these finance blogger interviews to serve as a learning resource for you to help you build your financial future. By reading these interviews and our questions, you will see that I built a number of different successful resources that will only help you further.
Here are some amazing money resource guides to consider reading:
- 23+ Online Jobs to Increase Your Income
- How to Build a Dividend Portfolio
- Living Off Dividends Calculator
- Financial Freedom Quotes
- Financial Planning Quotes
- Personal Financial Ratios You Need to Know
I hope you consider using our personal finance guides to help you achieve financial freedom. You will see that I use quotes a lot in my posts. Finance quotes keep me motivated and keep me pushing forward. I suggest you print a few out and keep them by your desk.
Conclusion on Blogger Interviews: Discussions with Top Money Bloggers
I learned a lot from our blogger interview series. These money bloggers are very smart and all have different strategies that have (and will continue) to help other improve their personal financial situation. Some of the key takeaways as a whole from the blogger interviews are the following:
- Money is very important, so start early and have a plan.
- Make your income and budgeting habitual. Have a routine and don’t stray aware from it.
- The end of the road (financial road) is worth it.
- Take a chance on something that you are passionate about.
What are your takeaways from our financial blogger interviews?
Future Blogger Interviews
Do you want to participate in our money blogger interviews? Check out our guidelines for guest posting and sponsored posting to consider if you are a fit for our blogger interview series.
What are your favorite personal finance interviews or habits? What are some money bloggers that you’d like to see our on our blogger interview series? Leave a comment in the link below.
Have any questions? Please fee free to contact us at anytime.
Millionaire Mob is an early retirement blog focused on passive income, personal finance, dividend growth investing and travel hacking. With both a million rewards points and a million dollar net worth you can live a happier lifestyle.
Subscribe to the Millionaire Mob early retirement blog newsletter to find the best travel tips, dividend growth stocks, passive income ideas and more. Achieve the financially free lifestyle you’ve always wanted.
Subscribe to our mailing list and Receive a FREE Kindle eBook!