I’m always looking for ways to work with companies and fellow bloggers. Here is my background and policy on guest posting. If interested, you are welcome to submit a guest post for my review.
Guest Post & Sponsored Posts
As a retire early and financial freedom blog, I’m grateful to reach a broad range of readers. Therefore, I love the option to connect with others to work together on guest posting and sponsored posts. Millionaire Mob is a blog that specializes in travel hacking, personal finance and dividend growth investing.
If you want to know more, read my about me page to get some insight into my background and philosophy.
A guest post is a post that comes from fellow bloggers whereas a sponsored post is likely a post referring to a post about a company or service. I’d like for you to remain transparent upfront regarding your interest and whether it is a guest post or sponsored post.
For guest posting, you can include two links to your site and include an author’s bio. Please email me with 3-5 suggested topics beforehand. These posts are for bloggers specifically. You can fill out our contact form located at the bottom of the page to submit your topics.
Take your time submitting your topics. Guest posts do the best when they are crafted for a particular story and have a purpose. Not when the reading sounds forced.
There is no set price for sponsored posts, but they will include two links to your site as well as maximum exposure through our social media channels. I promote all sponsored posts at the same level as my own.
Sponsored posts are a great way for up and coming companies to gain credible and national exposure instantly.
If you are interested in a sponsored post, please read the criteria for posting and contact me for further information. Sponsored posts will be marked as no-follow to comply search engine compliance requests.
Criteria for Posting
Here is my criteria for a guest post on Millionaire Mob.
- The article must be 100% original content, not published anywhere before. No plagiarism will be allowed. Once it is published on Millionaire Mob it cannot be published anywhere else.
- Links: You may link to any relevant articles, resource or site as you see fit. However, you should try to link to relevant articles on Millionaire Mob first. Then, you can include two links to your page. Please include an author bio within your post.
- Content Style: Content should be evergreen content with a personal spin.
- Length: Article should be at least 2,000 words, no maximum — 2,200-2,400 word articles are best. Take your time writing it. It should be clear, concise and get the point across. I reserve the right to edit the post in any way shape or form.
- Frequency: There are no minimum or maximum requirements.
- Submission: I hope that you will be able to write the article with proper formatting with headings (all uppercase) and links.
- Photo: No need for photos. If you have a specific one you’d like included, please send them for my review. I cannot guarantee that they will be included.
- Deadline: No deadlines, but I would presume that you would write in a timely manner and keep an open line of communication.
- Promotion: Guest post participants are encouraged to promote their articles on social media sites, as well as link to their prior articles to maximize pageviews.
If you would like to work with Millionaire Mob, fill out the contact form located below with your suggested topics.